- Gerri Sayler ArtistArtist, 2007 - present
- Idaho Repertory TheatreMarketing Director, 1997 - 2005
- Above the Rim GalleryDirector, 2005 - 2009
Gerri Sayler draws on the tactility of fibers and serial repetition to create work that references the cycles of nature and the nature of time. She is inspired by the landscapes she has known and loved—the grasslands and wheat fields of Midwest prairies, the hills and valleys of north Idaho where she lives, and the Pacific Northwest's seasonal textures of water and ice. Her labor-intensive handwork fabricating and/or deconstructing fibrous materials, both industrial and natural, which are massed by the hundreds/thousands to fuse materials and space into voluminous, visceral environments.
- University of IdahoBFA Studio Art, 2005 - 2007
- Washington State Universitycoursework art & anthropology, 1991 - 1995
- University of North DakotaBS Journalism, 1979 - 1983