Hello. I’m Thomas. I’m a team leader atMenyou Tech Dev in Stockholm Sweden. I focus on Agile/ Lean User Driven Development, Interaction Design & Usability, BA, Content Strategy, Social Media Strategies, Web Analytics and Competitive Awareness.
I also take a great interest the areas of Leadership, Operation- Project- and Process Management, Systems Thinking, Problem Solving, Teaching and Thinking Tools, Educational Psychology, Coaching and the management of Creativity, Innovation and Change.
I also like my fiancée, beer, Detroit Red Wings, making music, playing xbox, reading up on the history of ideas, religion, philosophy, and psychology, martial arts, anything that makes me laugh (and many things do), and beer (yes, worth repeating).
If you have something on your mind, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Core Values
- I enjoy the simple clarity of logic.
- I accept nothing at face value.
- I strive to eliminate confusion.
- In processes – custom made solutions are always preferable over templates.
- I mistrust preconceived notions and conventional truths.
- When things don’t make any sense, I instantly sense it.
- I strive to be adaptable, flexible, and in constant change.
- I believe that all other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.
- I subscribe to the zero tolerance of nonsense that is the hallmark of any high quality scientific work.
- I am essentially a sceptic – scepticism is the default position of the scientific and journalistic mindset.
- I strive to communicate directly and with precision – vague communication will result in confusion.
- I try to keep a lively sense of humour about everything – especially myself.
Project Management within Publishing, Malmö University (DNF).
Creative Writing, Fridhems Folkhögskola.
Journalism, Lund University.
M.A History of Religions, Lund University.
BSocSc Educational Psychology, Lund University.