Lookin' for an answer, greppin' the Internets, I only found answers like "it's programmer's choice". What's your opinion about this?
For JSON, it is easy. Always use double quotes.
Use single quotes for strings that only make sense to the program: symbols, property names, character constants, etc.
The advice "Programmer's choice" is usually very bad advice. Always look deeper.
— Damien Walter
• total VC investment accounts for less than 0.2% of GDP
• venture-backed companies create 11% of all private sector jobs
• these companies generate annual revenues equivalent to 21% of GDP
- VerioNetwork Analyst, 1998 - 2000
- Apple Inc.Campus Representative, 1999 - 2000
- EDiets.comWeb Developer, 2002 - 2005
- Laird PlasticsWeb Developer, 2005 - 2010
- eSilo, LLC.Senior Web Developer, 2010 - 2011
- HealthPlan ServicesWeb Developer, 2011 - 2012
- TLO, LLC.PHP Programmer, 2012 - 2012
- eSillo, LLC.Developer, 2012 - 2012
- Kaplan, Inc.Software Engineer, 2012 - 2012
- Florida Atlantic University
You should be redirected to the current CS178 course website ...
You should be redirected to the current CS178 course website automatically. If you have disabled HTML redirects in your browser, please clic
The Five Big Surprises of Radical Management - Forbes
In writing about radical management, I had five big surprises, including how useful are the principles of radical management as an analytic