Les freelances aussi peuvent candidater !
So we've decided to help transfer the data in Freebase to Wikidata, and in mid-2015 we’ll wind down the Freebase service as a standalone project. Freebase has also supported developer access to the data, so before we retire it, we’ll launch a new API for entity search powered by Google's Knowledge Graph.
Loading Freebase into Wikidata as-is wouldn't meet the Wikidata community's guidelines for citation and sourcing of facts -- while a significant portion of the facts in Freebase came from Wikipedia itself, those facts were attributed to Wikipedia and not the actual original non-Wikipedia sources. So we’ll be launching a tool for Wikidata community members to match Freebase assertions to potential citations from either Google Search or our Knowledge Vault, so these individual facts can then be properly loaded to Wikidata.
We believe this is the best first step we can take toward becoming a constructive participant in the Wikidata community, but we’ll look to continually evolve our role to support the goal of a comprehensive open database of common knowledge that anyone can use.
Here are the important dates to know:
Before the end of March 2015
- We’ll launch a Wikidata import review tool
- We’ll announce a transition plan for the Freebase Search API & Suggest Widget to a Knowledge Graph-based solution
March 31, 2015
- Freebase as a service will become read-only
- The website will no longer accept edits
- We’ll retire the MQL write API
June 30, 2015
- We’ll retire the Freebase website and APIs
- The last Freebase data dump will remain available, but developers should check out the Wikidata dump
The Knowledge Graph team at Google
+33 160 924 198
OSInet - 15, avenue de Norvège - 91978 Courtaboeuf Cedex
- OSInetGérant, 1993 - present
- CEAChef de groupe de recherches, 1986 - 1988
- AgorusDirecteur Général, 1988 - 2008
- Université de CaenChargé de cours, 1984 - 1986
- ENSI CaenChargé de conférences, 1987 - 1989
- H2OndesResponsable relations publiques, 1981 - 1984
- University of California, BerkeleySoftware Engineering (via edX), 2012 - 2013
- University of Paris VI: Pierre et Marie CurieDEA Méthodologie et Architecture des Systèmes Informatiques, 1986 - 1987
- IAE CaenDESS CAAE, 1984 - 1986
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de CaenInformatique et robotique, 1983 - 1986
- Notre-Dame de Mongré1968 - 1980
Microservices: Decomposing Applications for Deployability and Scalabi…
Today, there are several trends that are forcing application architectures to evolve. Users expect a rich, interactive and dynamic user expe
Social media cheat sheet – super speedy, all you needy - The Pink Group
Super speedy, all you needy, social media cheat sheet. Everything you need to know about branding your social media channels.
We spent a week making Trello boards load extremely fast. Here’s how we ...
We Help the World's Best Developers Make Better Software.
Robomongo — shell-centric MongoDB management tool (MongoDB Admin UI)
About. Robomongo — is a shell-centric cross-platform open source MongoDB management tool (i.e. Admin GUI). Robomongo embeds the same JavaScr
Extracting Fuel points from Nike+ | Amazee Labs Blog
Everybody tries to live a healthy life and be more active, but usually we find better things to do: go out with friends, work or just enjoy
I recently made the discovery that “mocha --growl”... | Asteroid
I recently made the discovery that “mocha --growl” just works on Ubuntu if you have libnotify installed, so presumably the growl module must
Seat of Power: the computer workstation for the person with everything
The $21,500 Emperor 1510 LX rotates, tilts, talks, and comes with a cupholder.
CHART OF THE DAY: Samsung's Insane Marketing Budget
Following a $5 million deal with Jay-Z, let's look at how much Samsung spends marketing its products.
The truth about structuring an HTML5 page | Feature | .net magazine
Part polemic, part instruction manual, The Truth About HTML5 has ignited an interesting debate. Here we present an exclusive excerpt on the