I'm am a technology strategist.
With a scientific and business education, and over 20 years of hands-on technical and marketing leadership, I have developed a unique perspective on how people, organizations, and technology interact, with a focus on why particular technologies succeed while others fail.
My insight into technology and consumer and organizational behavior, coupled with a profound creativity of how to marry disparate disciplines, helps me generate practical insights to 'cracking the nut' of matching technological capabilities with nascent market needs and opportunities. With a quick wit, and a sharp pen, I am a regular contributor to Fast Company, CMSwire and other business press. I am a frequent speaker at industry events. I am also an International Scholar for the Society for the History of Technology.
- Bar-Ilan UniversityMA in Science, Technology, and Society (STS), 2009 - 2014
- Tel Aviv UniversityMBA (Marketing), 1998
- Tel Aviv UniversityElectrical Engineering, 1989 - 1992
- Bar-Ilan UniversityBSc Physics, 1984 - 1988
- harmon.ieco-founder, VP Marketing & Product Strategy, 2010 - present