Insider Tip: Ask them about how they were rewarded with loyalty because of the letters they sent!
- CrashInAustinAdvisor, 2011 - 2012
- Double Major in Business and Psychology at the University of Texas
- Austin Rental Alliance - Active Founders Member
- SparkRelief - NGO disaster relief startup
- Bookedd - 1st Marketplace for Last Minute Residential Rentals
- FindAMassage Massage Finder
- FairBookPrice - A different approach enabling students to exchange books efficiently
- SXSW Vacation Rentals
- CrashInAustin - Vacation Rental Property Manager and Booking
- MrAustinRentals - Vacation Rental Property Manager and Booking (same as CrashInAustin; different name)
- University of Texas at Austin2010 - 2012
- Southern Methodist University2008 - 2010
Handwritten Service for Sales and Marketers - MailLift
Increasing customer retention rates by 5% increases profits by 25% to 95%. Harvard Business Review reports that repeat customers spend more
How To Resuscitate Dead Vacation Rental Guests For Just $5
A hack to the traditional vacation rental reminder note converts 'dead' leads into 'live' ones for just $5
Matt's App of the Week: MailLift | @HeinzMarketing
This is the latest in a series of weekend posts highlighting a wide variety of applications we think are pretty cool. Most have to do with s
MailLift Will Send Handwritten Direct Mail On Behalf Of Your Business
It’s not common these days to receive a handwritten letter from a business (or anyone, actually), so when you do, it really makes an impact.
Is Automating Your Marketing Saving You Time, or Losing You Customers?
Is there a tipping point where automation will lower conversion rates and profits? More importantly, how do you find out where that tipping
Maillift sends handwritten & human-postmarked Letters for You
My blog will show you how to be awesome online. Join me!
Why Handwritten Notes Are Better Than Company Swag: 7 Compelling Reasons...
This post was originally published on MailLift. When you think of brand promotion, branded t-shirts, hats, pens, stress balls etc. seem to b
From @YEC: How do you know if your team is ready for a growth spurt?
The following answers are provided by the Young Entrepreneur Council, an invite-only organization comprised of the world’s most promising yo
Order Your ZBoard Electric Skateboard Today – ZBoard : The Weight-Sensin...
Today - Tuesday 12/17 - is the LAST day to purchase a ZBoard so that it will arrive by Christmas Eve. Only applies to US orders. We sell 3 t
500 Startups' video parody We'll never be normal reveals Batch 7
The newest batch of 500 Startups think they're a pretty strange group compared to the rest of the non-startup world, at least based on their
They’ll Never Be Normal – Introducing Batch 007! | 500 Startups
When we opened up applications for Batch 007 secret agents a few months ago, we received more applications than we knew what to do with – al