Hi! My name is Pete and I want to be your language expert. I've been translating into and teaching my native language of English for over 10 years now. I've completed hundreds of successful projects for dozens of clients all over the world. I have a degree ...
Want the security of knowing that quality-control and so-called "proofreaders" won't be able to find grammar mistakes in your work, no matter what THEIR native language or qualifications ? Want the peace of mind of knowing that a second set of eyes has foun...
The majority of my work is in the fields of accounting/finance and contracts.
- Georgetown UniversityRussian, 2001 - present
- Jagiellonian UniversityLanguage and Culture of Russia, 2004 - 2007
- Trident Group, L.L.C.Research Associate & Translator, 2008 - 2009In-house Russian-English translation of privileged information used to assess and control risks for American clients doing business in Russia. Preparation of daily Russian news monitor and written reports. www.tridentgroup-global.com
- Berlitz InternationalPolish Language Instructor, 2008 - 2008Polish language course preparation and instruction, student counselling and evaluation, examining and grading student work and preparing requisite reports. www.berlitz.com
- Prywatne Nauczycielskie Kolegium Języków Obcych 'THE TOP'English Language Instructor, 2006 - 2007Prepared and implemented own two-semester university course in conversational English for students studying to be English teachers. www.college.pl
+14058726758, (405) TRANSL8
Locus Workspace, Krakovská 1307/22, 110 00 Praha 1 - Nové Město, Czech Republic
10 Blogging Strategies Anyone Can Implement (Part 1)
<<<<<<<---------- Share Here :) Video: Blogging Strategies Anyone Can Implement (1-5) http://youtu.be/XYqPrWn_CBs Today I'm sharing with you
Content Mill Myth #1: Content Mills Provide Steadier Work than Magazines...
You won't know about all the goodies that are waiting for you until you start sending out those queries. Writing about content mills is sort
How I Learned to Stop Spamming and Love the E-Mail Signature
A translation agency recently asked for a cost estimate. I happily obliged and shot them back an e-mail with a quote. And waited. And waited
Bitcoin for Translators - Why Not? (Money matters)
Discussion among translators, entitled: Bitcoin for Translators - Why Not?. Forum name: Money matters
First Disk Of Rosetta Stone Hungarian Just Urges Listeners To Rethink Th...
ARLINGTON, VA—Software developer Rosetta Stone announced Thursday the launch of a new three-CD-ROM Hungarian language program, the first dis
Translators’ commandments #6– “You shall never forget about risk managem...
Also see: Translators’ commandments #1 – You shall not misspell Translators’ commandments #2 – You shall only translate into your native lan