Profile

Cover photo
67 followers|40,478 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Do you use your marketing automation platform simply to blast emails? While this is a glaring underutilization of a powerful and feature-rich platform,
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Sales Pipeline: How to Grow Marketing’s Contribution http://bit.ly/1ifUSx6
1
1
Isaac Van Mechelen's profile photo
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
5 Secrets to Lead Nurturing Success http://bit.ly/1ktb3KB
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Do B2B Marketers Need #BigData? http://bit.ly/1drl8Jo
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Define a Qualified Lead ASAP http://bit.ly/1jc7VSK
1
Add a comment...
In their circles
26 people
Have them in circles
67 people
Promotions.com's profile photo
Celerity Information Services Ltd's profile photo
Poornima Mohandas's profile photo
Paul Mosenson's profile photo
Tessy Thampan's profile photo
Paragon Digital Marketing's profile photo
Vasile Stoica's profile photo
Manoj Ranaweera's profile photo
Heuvel Marketing's profile photo

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Only about 25% of the leads that marketing hands over to sales qualify as immediate sales opportunities. The remaining 75% of leads are time wasters in the eyes
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
How to Make an SLA Between Marketing and Sales http://bit.ly/1mJnXZw
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Marketing automation platforms can be overwhelming at times, given the number of functionalities and reporting metrics available. When you have so many things to measure, the key is to know which ones to focus on. Concentrating on a handful of top metrics that define marketing helps showcase marketing’s value to the C-suite.
Marketing automation platforms can be overwhelming at times, given the number of functionalities and reporting metrics available. When you have so many things
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Consumers today scour the internet for products, prices, and reviews. You can’t just let these people research you and go away. Instead you need to find out
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Tips for Better Lead Management – Part II http://bit.ly/1hwtXkD #leadmanagement  
1
Add a comment...

LeadFormix

Shared publicly  - 
 
Tips for Better Lead Management http://bit.ly/1m3Xm5Z
1
Add a comment...
People
In their circles
26 people
Have them in circles
67 people
Promotions.com's profile photo
Celerity Information Services Ltd's profile photo
Poornima Mohandas's profile photo
Paul Mosenson's profile photo
Tessy Thampan's profile photo
Paragon Digital Marketing's profile photo
Vasile Stoica's profile photo
Manoj Ranaweera's profile photo
Heuvel Marketing's profile photo
Contact Information
Contact info
Phone
925-251-2283 (US), 080-41636861 (India), +447832998516 (UK)
Story
Tagline
Aligning Marketing & Sales
Introduction
CallidusCloud Marketing Automation is the leading next-generation marketing automation software.

CallidusCloud delivers a game-changing real-time marketing automation solution for enterprises that converts anonymous online visits into qualified sales leads, determines website visitor interest and intent, and enables sales teams to reach decision-makers more effectively and close deals faster using patented business intelligence and data mining technology.

In addition, CalliduscLoud provides significantly richer lead data than any other solution, enabling enterprise sales and marketing teams to uncover hidden opportunities, accurately identify decision-makers, and deliver powerful, targeted, real-time responses and offers to potential customers.