Join DiMartino Chiropractic in collecting non-perishable food items for Gleaners Community Food Bank
of Southeastern Michigan. Together we CAN make a difference to a family in need. We are collecting food items until November 22nd.
Gleaners collects and distributes over 34 million pounds of food annually, providing more than 28 million emergency meals to our neighbors in need.
• One in six people in Michigan will need emergency food this year.
• 34% of households served by Michigan food banks have at least one employed adult.
• 62% of people served by food banks live in suburban or rural areas.
• 38% of the people Gleaners serves are children and 7% are seniors.
• Child poverty is growing; one in four children are now at risk of hunger.
Add a comment...