Donna Svei, Executive Resumes, G+ Profiles, LinkedIn Profiles, Retained Executive Search Consultant
I collaborate with my job-seeking clients to write job-winning resumes and LinkedIn profiles — your core career marketing materials 24/7/365. When your resume and profile speak directly to what recruiters and hiring managers want, your job search takes less time.
Recruiting since 1987, I have completed over 400 retained executive searches. I work with hiring managers and Human Resources on a regular basis. I know what they want to see, or not see, on your resume to move them to schedule interviews with you and make job offers.
My executive search clients include Fortune 500, mid-size, and entrepreneurial companies, major consulting firms, and some of the U.S.’s leading nonprofits.
Before 1987, I was a VP and hiring manager in the financial services industry and a CPA with Deloitte. I speak numbers. Because of this, I know how to quantify information to make your story both compelling and credible.
- My clients and I first agree on a fixed amount for the work we will do together.
- Then we identify the experience and attributes that matter most to the organizations where they want to work.
- Next, we have an in-depth conversation about their background to develop a narrative about where they have worked, what they have done, and the results they have delivered.
- Following that, I write a draft of their resume and we then collaborate to refine the draft into a finished resume and social media profiles.
- The process makes effective use of your time.
- You get a market-driven resume and social media profiles that win interviews.
- Because we have dug into your background in the context of employers' needs, you're more aware of what you have to offer and are much better prepared for your interviews than you were before we started.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org — because you want to know more or because you want to get started. Save time. Get hired.