5 things that should be done weekly
1. Bible: faith, bravery, intellect, belief, hope, wisdom, knowledge, courage & insight
2. The Church: 1. stop destructive behaviors. 2. Build Strong: Individuals, family, community & nation
3. Charity / philanthropy: helping others to achieve goals or get back on track
4. Service: everyone can serve and help others. (Show people God's love).
Health & Nutrition
1. Exercise: home, gym, walking, sports or program. (Get in a Routine)
2. Eating right: health foods, drinks, vegetables, water or diet
3. Health: 1. check-ups 2. personal hygiene 3. Grooming (It feels Good to look Good)
4. Mind: reading, prayer, meditation, hobbies, healthy relationships, travel, vacations, learn something new. Etc...
Education & Development
1. School, college, trade/skill, and certifications
2. Hobbies: things you like to do. (hobbies helps make life enjoyable)
3. Cd's, books, lectures, seminars
4. People: parents, teachers, pastors, friends etc.... (People have a wealth of knowledge)
5. Laws: Don't get man's laws confused God's laws. One is fare, the other is not. Learn to protect yourself with the wisdom of God. ( You have to know what rules your playing by). Learn both expectations.
Adventure & Discovery
1. Dreams, aspirations, hopes, goals, adventure.
2. Dare to make it happen (plan, prepare, make contact, take action, information etc...)
3. Make a list on things you want & goals (write it down)
4. Learn, culture, people, traditions, laws, rules, travel, experience new things.
5. No fear, Love someone, make friends, play, have fun, know what is going on around you, get involved in something.
Finance & Investment
1. Financial education is a must CDs, books, seminars, family & friends
2. Financial mentor or advisor (also, remember person accountability)
3. Learn to live, like no one else. So you can live, like no one else.
4. Invest: learn to invest in yourself, real estate, people & things you enjoy.
5. Plan for the future with a percentage of your income. emergency fund account, Retirement & next generation.
6. Ownership is a must, Invest in things that appreciate in value, learn about compound interest.
7. Pray to God for guidance, wisdom & understanding - the Holy Spirit will lead you. Be Blessed!
By: Gerard Taylor
Make God be with You!