No, BP, I will not eat your watery pablum to lull me into a sense of your contrition.
Take a queue from the Tobacco industry and fund your own nonprofit to work against you in media. At least that gives me a feeling of competing corporate priorities.
- The CitadelMBA, 2003 - 2006
- University of Alabama at BirminghamBS, Management Information Systems, 1992 - 1996
- Discount TireEnterprise Architect, 2012 - present
- Coldwater CreekDevelopment Manager, 2007 - 2010
- Robert Bosch GmbHIT Manager, 2000 - 2007
- Nike, Inc.i2 Technical Analyst, 2000 - 2000
- Robert Bosch GmbHData Warehouse Lead, 1997 - 2000
- Mid-South Data IndustriesConsultant, Business Systems Development, 1992 - 1997
- Columbia SportswearSAP Technical Manager, 2010 - 2012
Portland Sunday Parkways - Opening Our Streets, Connecting Our Communities
Sunday Parkways presents a wonderful opportunity for you and your family and friends to get out and be active right in your own neighborhood
New BP Commercial Promoting Tourism in Gulf Coast Region
This is one of a series of new BP-funded adverts promoting tourism in Gulf Coast area. I do not own this video or the rights to it. Please k