- Gilead SciencesCommercial Strategist, 2009 - present
- CV TherapeuticsNew Product Planning, 2006 - 2009
- UBS Investment BankAssociate Director, 2003 - 2006
I am a health 2.0 advocate, tech enthusiast, and researcher/analyst of all things healthcare. I like to think about the changing healthcare landscape, the impact of technology on behavioral change, the value and utility of health data and the changing relationship between physician and patient. Currently, I am a commercial strategist for a major biotech company in the Bay Area. I am also a husband and father.
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Brown University
- WIlliam Howard Taft High School