- UNC at Chapel HillBA in Political Science, 1965 - 1969
- UNC School of LawJD, 1971 - 1974
- Shelby High School1960 - 1964
- Fork Union Military Academny1958 - 1960
- MaxGardnerLaw, PLLCPresident, 2011 - 2016
- MaxGardnerLaw, PLLCPresident, 2011 - present
- Gardner & Gardner, PLLCConsumer Bankruptcy Attorney, 2005 - 2010
- National Consumer Bankruptcy Litigation Center PLLCVP of Litigation, 2005 - 2009
- Gardner & Botes PLLCChief Executive Officer, 2005 - 2009
- O. Max Gardner III, PCPresident, 1977 - 2005
- Gardner & Gardner PLLCpresent
- Sims, Walker & Steinfeld PCOf Counsel, 1996 - 2001
- Gardner, Morrison & RogersCEO, 1196 - 2001
Pakistani Star's Brother 'Not Embarrassed' by Killing Her
The brother of a murdered Pakistani celebrity said Sunday he is not embarrassed to have killed her, as Qandeel Baloch's death reignited pola
Lawyers: Legal Precedent Clears Clinton in Email Investigation
In declining to seek prosecution of Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said the former Secretary of State's handling of classified em
Epic downfall: Trump is slowly losing the GOP, but the GOP has already l...
How do Republicans get out of this? Their unfavorable rating is a record high — and Trump's to blame
Dodgin' Donald's Hiding Something in Those Unreleased Tax Returns
Rich guys in America don't follow the rules that working guys must. That's why Trump won't release his tax returns.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- On Thursday, May 19th, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan signed SB 771/ HB 1491 (Chapter 579) into law, addressing the tre
Child yells “You suck!” at Ted Cruz during Indiana rally; Cruz suggests ...
"In my household, when a child behaves that way they get a spanking," Cruz replied to the young heckler
Scalia's Dead Hand Grips ''Systemic Risk'' Regulators
A ruling against federal regulators has financial giants rushing to appeal their too-big-to-fail designation.
Portfolio Recovery Associates will pay $18 million to resolve multidistrict litigation accusing the debt collection company of violating the
Physician from NC Senate leader’s district makes impassioned plea for Me...
In case you missed it, a veteran family physician from Senate President Pro Tem Phil Berger’s home county of Rockingham has authored one of