Out in Llano, TX
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- do you have lockers? and did you have much body damage other than scratching up your skid plates?Apr 13, 2012
- I didn't (and still don't) have lockers. The only body damage was some gouging on my left front and right rear fenders (just the plastic). Probably a few small scratches on the hard top too but nothing that shows the white fiberglass. No damage to the metal body. And really, the under-body skid plates look really good, too.
Some of my pics show the fender gouging. It's not too bad, really more like some cool scars that are fun conversation starters. :)Apr 14, 2012
- Oh, and the fact that I didn't have lockers only caused me to skip 1 obstacle, based on trail guide recommendation. She's my Daily Drive so if the Guides say to go around, who am I to argue. :)Apr 14, 2012
- True and I am shocked that there is so minimal body damage what rating were those trails? On the last jamboree I went on I got a nice deep scratch all the way down the passenger side. Trail rating 7, you are right they are great conversation starters.Apr 14, 2012
- Was reading through old posts and this one brought back some fun memories. Can't wait to go again and see what difference a couple inches in lift makes.
Now to start saving up for some new treads...May 15, 2012
- Where did you put the little steal plaque? I put mine in the passenger side dashboard.May 16, 2012