I don't know how much interest there will be in this, but I have edited all of the Forth World Playbooks from their original Legal page like to two page Letter size. I have also edited them somewhat and added a few things as well. I did not design or create these sheets, nor the Forth Word setting rules, but this is a great way to play an Earthdawn styled game within Dungeon World!
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Slight typo in the Astral Sight description:
It should say "If you HAVE the ability...."25w
- Some nitpicks in the basic move section:
o Hack and Slash isn't using the rephrasing from v1.4. Without it, some playbook and racial moves won't make sense.
o Misspelling of "Volley" and "Discern Realities".
o Spout Lore missing.
o Aid and Interfere was also changed in v1.4.25w
- Yes, Illustrator does NOT come with spell check!!!25w
- Depends on the version. In CC 2017, you can do Edit → Check Spelling…25w
- I obviously od not... I am working updating the sheets25w
- Ok, I have updated the files! Thank you all for your comments. I totally missed Spout Lore! Also, you will note that the Create Art move has been altered. I did this on purpose because I am not using the Greeting Ritual move, I think it is too complex and it should be a role playing element, not a move. So I have altered the Create art to allow it to show that a character is not Horror Marked. The Bonus now adds to Parley instead.25w
Add a comment...