Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Antonio Cesar
177 followers
177 followers
About
Posts

Post has shared content
On this day in 1851 Edward Serell's Queenston-Lewiston suspension bridge formally opened. It had a 318m span and was supported by stone towers. In 1864 it was destroyed in a windstorm. The bridge was left in a derelict state for over 30 years until it was re-opened in 1899.
Photo
Photo
20/03/2018
2 Photos - View album

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded