There's always 2016.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- And he will tie me yet again in electoral votes.Jun 7, 2012
- Thank goodness. I like the environment and women's rights. Now this will hopefully keep both from being dumped on rather viciously.Jun 7, 2012
- I've actually read that book, but it does not address what I'm talking about. I'm talking more about how Paul supports the complete stripping of any sort of oversight (whether regulatory or otherwise) in environmental matters, selling national parks and nature preserves to private corporations, and protecting corporations from lawsuits in regard to their environmental impact. Nearly any biologist, conservationist, or environmental scientist will tell you that all of these decisions are devastatingly harmful to the long term health of our country and world. He also denies that climate change is an important issue affecting us (http://grist.org/politics/paul1/), flying directly in the face of scientific fact.Jun 7, 2012
- Wait...what couldn't happen? I listed 5-6 different things.Jun 7, 2012
- Politics that turns up here and there turns up a winner. Depending on whether they have any responsibility over the country and not think about their own interests rather than public. Party and will be sustained forever.Jun 7, 2012