Indeed, my regard for the case has substantially improved after receiving this information. But this aspect of the situation is neglected in your press release, and as such is missing from the media coverage. I would humbly suggest that you provide all the details of your efforts to seek inclusion, and name the names of those who denied your requests. I think this will undoubtedly garner more public sympathy for the case, especially among your fellow atheists.
- G-TLImplementation Mgr, 2000 - present
- Standup ComedyComedian, 2012 - present
- American Atheists, Inc.Communications Director, 2010 - 2012
- American Atheists, Inc.National Affiliate Director, 2006 - 2010
- American Atheists, Inc.Alabama State Director, 2002 - 2008
I’m a Navy veteran, resident of Huntsville, Alabama, father of twin daughters and two-time divorcee. I have traveled all across Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East.
My comedy reflects my life’s adventures and commentary on recent events. I’m a veteran of the stage: doing theater, convention speeches, and as an MC for conventions with crowds as large as 1,500 people.