Works at Supply Chain Insights
Attended University of Tennessee
Lives in Baltimore
Research, supply chain management, writer, author
- Supply Chain InsightsFounder, 2 - presentFounder and CEO. Author of the Supply Chain Shaman's blog, the Shaman's Journal, and an author of Bricks Matter (publication in December 2011) and Metrics that Matter (publication in September 2014).
- Altimeter GroupPartner, 2011 - 2012Partner at Altimeter Group focused on disruptive technologies and the impact on building effective relationships in value networks.
- AMR ResearchVP of Research, 2006 - 2011Coordination of the Value Chain team and coordination of research for industries.
- Descartes Systems GroupVP of Marketing, 2003 - 2006Marketing coordination and development of marketing programs
- Gartner GroupResearch Director, 2001 - 2003Research director for supply chain technologies
- ManugisticsVice President of Marketing and Sales Operations, 1994 - 2001Development of product requirements, branding of products and product launches, orchestration of customer conferences and management of sales strategy.
- Dreyers Grand Ice CreamAssistant Plant Manger, 1992 - 1994Management of manufacturing and distribution for ice cream in the California area.
- CloroxAssistant Plant Manager, 1989 - 1992Managed warehouse distribution at the Clorox facility in Atlanta.
- General FoodsEngineering Manager, 1979 - 1989Worked for ten years in the integration of new product launch with plant execution. Managed a team of engineers and plant maintenance employees at the General Foods plant in Dover, DE.
- Procter & GambleProduction Engineer, 1977 - 1979Entry level positions in manufacturing and research and development.
Founder, author and mother
Founder of Supply Chain Insights. Author of Bricks Matter. Currently writing the book Metrics that Matter. Proud mother and grandmother and avid quilter and gardener. Currently working on competing in four tri events. Would love to do an Ironman by the time I am 65.
Never tire of learning
- University of TennesseeChemical Engineering, 1976 - 1978Tau Beta Pi, Self-funded college through scholarships, work and co-op experiences.
- University of PennsylvaniaMBA, 1986 - 1989