Massage therapy is many things to many people. You may be looking for relief from neck and back pain after prolonged computer use or therapeutic relief from a frozen shoulder. You may find that the increased circulation from massage allows you to recover faster from sport injuries and recreational activities. Or you may look forward to massage as a way to manage stress and find it to be a time of relaxation and renewal.
My goal as a holistic massage/craniosacral practitioner is to listen closely and adapt each session to meet your needs to the best of my ability.
I offer flexible scheduling by phone or email. Same-day appointments may be available by calling/texting 248-495-5156.
online scheduling is also available-
- OMERI InstituteOrthopedic Massage Therapy (1,2 and 3 levels), 2008 - 2012
- Wholistic Manual MedicineCraniosacral/Myofascial Advanced Study, 2012 - 2012
- Nationally Certified Fitness SpecialistPersonal Training/Fitness/Nutirtional counseling, 1993 - 2002
- Upledger InstituteCraniosacral Therapy, 2009 - 2009
- Pam ZiskieHolistic Manual Massage/Craniosacral Therapy, present
2B South Washington Street Oxford, MI