- Pam ZiskieHolistic Manual Massage/Craniosacral Therapy, present
2B South Washington Street Oxford, MI
Massage therapy is many things to many people. You may be looking for relief from neck and back pain after prolonged computer use or therapeutic relief from a frozen shoulder. You may find that the increased circulation from massage allows you to recover faster from sport injuries and recreational activities. Or you may look forward to massage as a way to manage stress and find it to be a time of relaxation and renewal.
My goal as a holistic massage/craniosacral practitioner is to listen closely and adapt each session to meet your needs to the best of my ability.
I offer flexible scheduling by phone or email. Same-day appointments may be available by calling/texting 248-495-5156.
online scheduling is also available-
- OMERI InstituteOrthopedic Massage Therapy (1,2 and 3 levels), 2008 - 2012
- Wholistic Manual MedicineCraniosacral/Myofascial Advanced Study, 2012 - 2012
- Nationally Certified Fitness SpecialistPersonal Training/Fitness/Nutirtional counseling, 1993 - 2002
- Upledger InstituteCraniosacral Therapy, 2009 - 2009