Start a hangout
42 followers|37,332 views
Works at Zillow
Attended Colorado State University
Lives in West Palm Beach, Florida
42 followers|37,332 views
- Colorado State University1998
Sales & Marketing Executive
Accustomed to complex sales cycles that require a consultative, solution-oriented approach with understanding of customer/agency needs and objectives. In-depth knowledge of on-line technologies, metrics, analytics, content marketing, SEO, and SEM. A keen eye for identifying opportunities for growth. Proven success in developing highly motivated, record breaking sales teams.
- ZillowStrategic Account Executive, 2014 - present
- Colecom CorpManaging Partner, 2011 - presentConsulted with therapists, osteopathic doctors, chiropractors, neurological and orthopedic surgeons in authoring the book Defeating Back Pain - a guide to finding lasting relief from back and sciatic leg pain in the comfort of your home. It now serves to fill the gap between physical therapy and spinal surgery. Built a successful publishing and marketing firm from the ground up with DefeatingBackPain.com. Intimately involved in all facets of developing, managing, marketing, and growing the business, with particular emphasis on advertising, affiliate marketing, content development, content marketing, customer retention, sales, SEM (Bing, Google, Yahoo), SEO, social media, and conversion optimization.
- Newsmax MediaDirector of Advertising Sales, 2009 - 2011Managed all advertising inventory and sales across the Newsmax network of print and electronic media. Lead a team of 10 sales reps and 2 sales assistants between the New York and West Palm Beach offices. Increased sales revenues 34% within the first 6 months Increased sales revenues 47% from 2009 to 2010 Increased sales revenues 23% from 2010 to 2011 Surpassed every revenue record in 13 year company history Increased average magazine page yield 186% Increased average ad pages per magazine issue by 35% Developed sales representation partnerships, such as DickMorris.com, into multi-million dollar revenue streams Successfully implemented targeted strategy for acquiring large brand advertisers including AT&T, Boeing, General Electric, Merrill Lynch, and Porsche
- Hanley Wood, LLCe-Media Sales Manager, 2006 - 2009Responsible for the e-Media/Internet advertising sales training and management of 10 outside sales reps working across 35 publications. Prospected and managed key print and e-Media advertising accounts including DeWalt, Dodge, Electrolux, Georgia Pacific, Lennox, LP, Rheem, Sprint, and Trex. Increased e-Media sales revenues 59% from 2006 to 2007 Increased e-Media sales revenues 39% from 2007 to 2008 Targeted and developed key accounts such as AT&T and Verizon, taking them from zero e-Media advertising in 2006 to top 5 accounts by 2008
- Penton MediaRegional Sales Manager, 2000 - 2006Built and managed the Southeast and then Northwest territories to #1 in revenue. Outside sales rep responsible for selling print, on-line, event sponsorships, and custom advertising solutions to technology companies and agencies. Prospected, sold, and managed Fortune 1000 accounts including APC, CDW, Citrix, Computer Associates, Dell, EMC, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Sprint, Symantec, and VeriSign.
- Document ImagingNational Key Accounts Manager/Sales Manager, 1998 - 2000Hired, trained, and lead a national sales team responsible for managing existing accounts and pursuing new sales of electronic document management solutions running in both Oracle and SQL database environments, customized COLD (Computer Output to Laser Disc) applications for payroll and accounting, and various data conversions (PCL, Metacode, and AFP to PDF). Personally responsible for prospecting, relationship building, and management of key account sales with companies including American Medical Response, Arrow Electronics, Comcast (formerly AT&T Broadband), Ceridian, First Data, Illinois Tool Works, Mars Inc., Nissan of America, Oppenheimer Funds, Time Warner, Toys ‘R Us, and Xerox. Managed and grew Ceridian account into $2.7 million partnership across 40 locations in the United States and Canada Exceeded individual goal by generating $1.1 million in annual revenue Rolled out national W2 CD-ROM campaign that generated $1.5 million in sales Achieved 37% annual revenue growth in territory sales during company growth of 12%
West Palm Beach, Florida