As a fashion reporter, my experiences as a journalist
and fashion stylist have been as varied as the subjects in any Features
department. I’ve styled a photo shoot in a Catholic church, transformed real
women into runway-ready beauty queens and interviewed NBA players about their
As a nightlife and events editor, I’ve endured an evening of speed dating on a city bus, gone mini golfing with a metal band, covered two Super Bowls and an NBA All-Star Game, and survived five days of spring break in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico. Twice.
From blogging to live radio and TV interviews, I am a multi-platform dynamo, as at ease in front of a webcam as a keyboard as a microphone.
- Queen of All Saints - Michigan City, Ind.
- Elston High School - Michigan City, Ind.
- Michigan City High School - Michigan City, Ind.
- Purdue University - West Lafayette, Ind.
- Arizona RepublicWriter and Editor, present
- Val's Pizza and Grinders - Michigan City, Ind.
- Purdue Exponent - West Lafayette, Ind.
- Vienna Espresso Bar and Bakery - West Lafayette, Ind.
- The Men's Warehouse - Lancaster, Penn.
- The Intelligencer Journal - Lancaster, Penn.
- Harper's Bazaar - New York, NY