How to Write a Blog Post Outline: A Simple Formula to Follow
by +Ginny Soskey
via +HubSpot "What makes a blog post bad? Poor flow. The post jumps from one idea to the next to the next and then circles around again for a split second to the first idea, then back to the fourth, and so on.Or the post reads like a stream of consciousness -- but it wasn't a stylistic choice.Luckily, you have a simple solution. Before diving headfirst into writing your post, you can create an outline."Here's how:
1) Nail your working title.
2) Write down as many distinct takeaways from the article as you can.
3) Break up those takeaways into larger sections.
4) Add more takeaways to some sections.
5) Revise, remove, and reorganize details in each section.
6) Include links to your examples and/or data.
7) If any details come to you that you don't want to forget, add them in.
Read all @ http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-write-blog-post-outline
Pin for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/48343395974921109/How about you? Do you create an outline for your post before writing?