1. Are you all registered + paid up? If not do so as soon as possible.
2. Did you wish to participate in the hardware assemply project for the Open Hardware miniconf or the Open Radio miniconf? If you do, you must register for those.
* Open Hardware miniconf http://www.openhardwareconf.org/wiki/OHC2015
Link to registration is at the bottom of page. Info on SimpleBot being built http://www.openhardwareconf.org/wiki/SimpleBot
* Open Radio miniconf https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Open_Radio_Miniconf
Link to registration is in section 3 of page. Project assembly is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) http://openradio.net.au/index.php/Main_Page
* For both you'll need to pay for the kit, wear closed toe shoes during the miniconf and other things that will be specified in those miniconf's pages.
3. Do you have return travel to Auckland booked and confirmed (aka sorted)?
4. Do you have your accommodation booked amd confirmed (aka sorted)?
5. Are you participating in one of the tutoruals? Check the tutorial page for prep + notes that you need to do. https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Tutorials
has links for PostgreSQL Replication + Drupal8 outta the box tutorials.
6. Do you have a Steampunk costume for the Penguin dinner? It isn't compulsory for people going to the penguin dinner BUT may be fun for those who like to dress up.
7. Have you checked out the lca2015 wiki? https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Main_Page
There's info about events before, after and during lca2015 week.
8. Do you know about the BoFs? Here's a list https://linux.conf.au/wiki/BoF_Sessions
9. Have picked the talks you are going to? Start thinking about it now. Check the schedule. There has been some minor tweaking since it was first published.
10. Are you subscribed to the lca2015 chat mailing list? Consider subscribing to participate in discussions with other delegates.