ISU-SHRM won the HR Games and placed third in the Case Competition. The ISU-SHRM team members are: Matt Braski, Stacey Larson, Matt Pajor, Allison Sahm, and Katy Sotiroff. The team is coached by Dr.’s Nathan Hartman and Joseph Goodman of the Management and Quantitative Methods Department. The team will next travel to Milwaukee, WI for the 2014 North Central Regional Society for Human Resource Management Case Competition and Conference.
“It’s time to start thinking about taking summer courses. ISU offers numerous General Education and major courses during Summer Session. Visit Course Finder (http://coursefinder.illinoisstate.edu/) to see what will be offered!”
College of Business Illinois State University Campus Box 5500 Normal, Illinois 61790-5500
Welcome to the College of Business at Illinois State. This is an opportune time to explore the world of business--revolutionizing technology, a global marketplace, and a bold spirit of entrepreneurship are challenging and exciting opportunities if you are preparing to be a future business leader.And the College of Business at Illinois State is the right place to be. What's the difference in business here? Our students and alumni tell us the difference is:
- Personal connections with talented and enthusiastic faculty and staff.
- Meaningful real world projects and internships preparing students for current challenges in business and industry.
- Opportunities to interact and network with successful alumni and proven business leaders.
- More than 20 diverse student organizations in the business school that help students build leadership, communication, and organizational skills, as well as friendships.
- Comprehensive curricula providing strong preparation for teamwork, technology, analysis, and other key skills you will need to succeed in the business world.
- A new high-tech learning environment - In a 21st century version of the Oxford College model, the building's four stories wrap around an open-air courtyard. The facility blends the small college campus environment with a corporate presence and state-of-the-art technologies.
With the continued support of alumni, business leaders, and friends, we are leveraging the impact of the college on the business world and on the personal and professional lives of our students. Take a close look at all the dimensions of our business programs. You will find that Illinois State is indeed a very special place for motivated and talented students!
Dr. Scott Johnson
Dean, College of Business