Aftermarket Business World the leading source for aftermarket trend, analysis and news. It includes:
• Product-specific research measures the attitudes of customers and helps businesses plan on how to market to them
• Explanation and analysis of new regulations and legislative issues that affect your business
• Q and A with aftermarket industry leaders that reveals industry trends and how they have improved their business
• Industry experts provide a global view of international market trends and how they affect business
• Information and insight for manufacturers on how to tap into global markets, including the U.S. market
• Articles written by parts store owners and repair shop owners provide insight into the parts business as well as operating tips and trends.
• Technical articles bring into focus the latest trends in e-retailing, telematics, logistics and more.
• Research on consumer attitudes shows how they arrive at their buying decisions.
• Insight into how international markets affect domestic business
You can subscribe to receive the magazine as well as newsletters and content alerts about the aftermarket distribution business HERE.