Starting Monday October 8, Robodial will automatically scrub wireless phone numbers from your phone lists to help you stay in compliance with FCC rules.
Review the FCC's recent enforcement advisory against robocalls to cell phones below:
FCC ENFORCEMENT ADVISORY http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2012/db0911/DA-12-1476A1.pdf
1 (800) 314 - 5001
513 W Broad St Unit 301 Falls Church, VA 22046
Who We Are
We started our company in 2006 with these goals in mind:
Focus on giving organizations a way to reach their constituents
Make it easy use
Make it affordable
Make it reliable
We think we’ve succeeded, and are deeply grateful for the high marks our customers give us!
... Excellent. One-stop service. Calls can be started immediately ...
By CherylN - May 14, 2013 ...
... Robodial is the best
By Jean - Aug 17, 2012 ...
... Service is very easy to use
By ShennyP - Aug 8, 2012 ...
... Great experience. Will definately use this service again
By Shopper - Apr 29, 2012 ...
... Easy to use, friendly, awesome
By LilCLJ - Apr 28, 2012 ...
... Easy, Fast and Effective!! Certainly worth every penny spent!!
By sharness - Jan 16, 2012 ...
Why choose Robodial?
- First and foremost, we care about the world we live in - that’s why we refuse to do calls for groups that do nefarious, misleading, otherwise questionable calls. We feel these kinds of calls undermine democracy, and have no place in our political system.
- We know what it's like to run a campaign on a shoestring budget. The owner, Mark Hampton, once served as the First Vice Chair for his local Democratic party organization, and knows what your campaigns are going through. We can help you get where you want to be.
- We offer some of the most competitive prices in the industry with calls starting at 1.0 cents per call.
- Our ASR (call completion rate) is among the highest in the industry. Our Dallas-based data center uses redundant interconnects with Qwest, Level3, GLobal Crossing and NTT (Yes that is geek speak for state-of-the-art technology) to give you high-quality reliable calls.
- We worked hard to build a system from the ground up that can handle as many as a million calls a day, and although we may have started out small, this is no longer a garage-based operation!
Who We Serve
Communities and municipalities
- Clubs, groups, and sports organization, large or small
- Businesses sending notification calls to their customers
Progressive organizations and candidates, and their allies
Who We Won’t Serve
We adhere to a code of conduct that prevents us from engaging in calls presenting a conflict of interest. For example, we try not to run calls for opposing candidates.
Until we have an enforceable policy that complies with new restrictions imposed by the FTC, we will not run any commercial robocalls that promote a product or service, including business-to-business robocalls.
- We do not make telemarketing calls.
How We Keep Costs Down
We use state-of-the-art technology and aggressively negotiate rates with top-tier carriers to bring you high quality calls at the lowest prices in the industry
We're all about choice. If you want to save a few bucks, try our free self-setup system. With our self-setup system, you can send a robocall whenever you want with no setup fees -- you just pay for the calls. Setting up a robocall with our self-setup system only takes a few minutes, and we provide you with tutorial videos to help you get started.