Tractor-cycle by J. Lehaitre. The novel vehicle is said to be superior to an ordinary motorcycle in its ability to climb steep and rough grades, although its speed on level ground is limited to about 25 m.p.h. Year 1938.
621 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 113 previous comments
- Yep, stay tuned we're doing a mini feature on it this week.Nov 19, 2012
- turning that thing would be a bitch!Nov 19, 2012
- one wheel tankNov 20, 2012
- tanks dont have wheels!Nov 20, 2012
- as he changes direction?Nov 23, 2012
- good yarNov 23, 2012
Add a comment...