To prevent alcohol-related deaths of students, colleges need to get realistic about campus culture, and to be willing to help those organizing social events with booze do so in safer ways, writes Rick C. Jakeman.
- Vincent Law PLLCManaging Attorney, 2011 - present
- Dickinson Wright PLLCLitigation Associate, 2009 - 2011
- Benner & Foran PCLitigation Attorney, 2009 - 2009
- Dickinson Wright PLLCSummer Associate, 2008 - 2008
- Benner & Foran PCLaw Clerk, 2007 - 2009
- DaimlerChrysler Motors LLCRemarketing/CPOV Specialist, 2005 - 2006
- College Law Blog (current)
East Lansing, MI 48823
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Setting Standards For The Recovery Of PIP Benefits For Attendant Care Pr...
On July 30th, the Michigan Supreme Court published the opinion of Chief Justice Young, joined by Justices Markman, Mary Beth Kelly and Zahra
Employee Who Receives Commissions From Soliciting Leases For Employer Is...
In the case of Radina v. Wieland Sales, Inc., the plaintiff agreed to work for the defendant in exchange for a compensation package that inc
Crime News, Criminal Investigations, Lawsuits - HuffPost Crime
Get the latest on crime and justice. Follow missing person cases, the hunt for serial killers, breaking crime news and reports on newsworthy