I still haven't gotten around to playing more with PNaCl/llgo, but I have been making some decent progress on llgo. On the weekend I managed to get the reflect package to work, so that Go code can now interrogate interfaces and their dynamic types. As a result, the fmt package now works (at least the basic fmt.Println and fmt.Sprintf). Fun!

I did have to comment out a bit of (unreferenced) code in the reflect package that creates closures, as closures are not yet supported in llgo. I'll be working on implementing closure support next; I'll write a more in-depth blog post when that is ready, along with some ideas for future direction.

Shared publiclyView activity