- University of IowaResourcesForLife.com, present
- Your Life on a Diet (current)
- GregoryCam 200902 (current)
- Resources for Life @ Blogger (current)
- GregoryCam 200903-04 (current)
- Gibbs Smith Books Blog (current)
- Put Your Life on a Diet (current)
- GregoryCam 200812 (current)
- gpj journal (current)
- GregoryCam 200807 (current)
- GregoryCam 200808 (current)
- Gregory Cam (current)
- GregoryCam 200901 (current)
- GregoryCam 200811 (current)
- gregory-johnson (current)
- GregoryCam 200905-06 (current)
- GregoryCam 200809 (current)
- GregoryCam 200806 (current)
- GregoryCam 200810 (current)
- ResourcesForLife.com (current)
Gregory Johnson is the founder and Director of ResourcesForLife.com, an outreach and public interest organization based in Iowa City.
Gregory’s home, the Mobile Hermitage, has received national media attention. The Mobile Hermitage is a low energy small home that was designed and built by Jay Shafer of theTumbleweed Tiny House Company.
As a technology consultant, Gregory works for the University of Iowa as well as clients served by his consulting firm, the Technology Services Resource Group. He serves as a coordinator and contact person for some of the organizations found on the Resources for Life website including the Technology Services Resource Group and the Consumer Defense Resource Group.
Gregory grew up in the Washington, D.C., area and then moved to Iowa City where he completed his undergraduate education, earning a B.A. from the University of Iowa. He currently provides computer and technology support to clients in the Iowa City area and around the world.
Gregory has an interest in promoting simple and sustainable living. His study of Urban and Regional Planning with the Higher Education Consortium for Urban Affairs (HECUA)included travel to several South American countries including Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru. He has also traveled to India, Israel, Spain, Mexico, and Canada.
Gregory is also known for developing a Holistic Life Management System which integrates all areas of life into an efficient daily and weekly schedule – the Schedule for Life. He has distinguished himself by offering his writings, photography, inventions, systems, time management methods, empowerment resources, course materials, information tools, research, and other intellectual developments to the world-community through a very lenient copyright policy which is similar to public domain.
- University of Iowa1986