Tricks: Pelosi…”You have to pass the law to find out what’s in it”
Tricks: Delay, bypass Congress, make unauthorized changes to the law, try all the above for twenty years, and lie.
We want our Country back!
Barry Soetoro was reelected...now he's "more flexible"
Guess what ? If his astronauts want another ride to the space station ,the price just went up ! Hahahaha
Seven spices, food medicines and home remedies that could save your life
Tuesday, March 05, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
(NaturalNews) What does vibrant health actually look like, and how can an individual accurately assess his own quality of life? These are some of the questions that an increasing number of Americans are now asking as they witness a cascade of ill health sweep the nation in the form of allergies, autoimmune disease, neurological problems, developmental disorders, and chronic illness. But the answers to these important questions have to be experienced in order to be fully understood, and the only way to experience them is to actually live them.
Here are seven spices, food medicines and home remedies that can not only help you experience a dramatic and noticeable health renewal, but may also end up saving your life later on down the road:
1) Turmeric. This extraordinary member of the ginger family has not been dubbed the "king of all spices" for no reason. Both the short and long-term health benefits of turmeric make it a "superfood" of the highest order, offering support for bone, joint, skin, immune, digestive, circulatory, and neurological health. Rich in disease-fighting curcuminoids, turmeric is virtually unmatched when it comes to providing both immediate and perpetual relief from a variety of ailments. Turmeric has even been shown to help prevent and treat cancer, which is a leading cause of death today.
"Extensive research over the past five decades has indicated that curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) reduces blood cholesterol levels, prevents low-density lipoprotein oxidation, inhibits platelet aggregation, suppresses thrombosis and myocardial infarction, suppresses symptoms associated with Type II diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer's disease; inhibits HIV replication, suppresses tumor formation, enhances wound healing, protects against liver injury, increases bile secretion, protects against cataract formation, and protects against pulmonary toxicity and fibrosis," explains a comprehensive analysis on the benefits of turmeric. (http://www.wellnessresources.com)
2) Natural sunlight (vitamin D). There is virtually no other nutrient more suitable, or easily obtained, for achieving vibrant health than vitamin D. Ample research has established that vitamin D, which is naturally produced in the body as a response to sunlight and ultraviolet B (UVB) exposure, is critical for preventing cardiovascular illness, diabetes, endocrine disorders, infections, organ failure, mental health problems, neurological conditions, and skin disease.
The Vitamin D Council has a wealth of information about the health benefits of vitamin D and its importance in promoting longevity. You can learn more about it, including whether or not you and your family are vitamin D deficient, by visiting: http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/
3) Almonds. The most nutritionally-dense nut known to man, almonds are a powerhouse of nutrition that can provide immediate and lasting relief from pain and other conditions. A rich source of potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and iron, almonds help regulate cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and promote healthy weight loss. Likewise, eating a handful of raw almonds every day can not only help ward off long-term health conditions like heart disease, but also provide instant relief for digestive discomfort, inflammation, and even headaches. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22296169)
4) Camu camu. The densest known plant-based source of vitamin C, camu camu is a phenomenal superfood that just might be the world's most nutrient-dense fruit. With roughly 50 times more vitamin C per volume than oranges, camu camu berries provide solid protection for your central nervous system, which is responsible for regulating the function of your brain, eyes, lungs, muscles, and heart. Eating camu camu berries or powder regularly can also help you avoid developing dementia, and protect your body against bacterial and viral infections.
5) Clean water. Because your body is constantly being bombarded with toxic chemicals, both from environmental and food sources, clean water is essential for maintaining a healthy internal ecosystem. Many common health conditions are aggravated and even caused by dehydration, and potentially millions of people needlessly take pharmaceutical drugs for conditions resulting from a lack of clean, fluoride-free water. Simply drinking more water, in other words, will help you stay healthy and disease-free.
6) Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and the many other members of the cruciferous vegetable family are sulfur-rich foods that help fight systemic inflammation, which is a primary cause of chronic illness today. Regular consumption of cruciferous vegetables, which also contain high levels of an anti-cancer nutrient known as sulforaphane, can help detoxify your gastrointestinal tract and promote the growth and repair of bodily tissues. (http://www.naturalnews.com/cruciferous_vegetables.html)
7) Garlic. The health benefits of garlic are numerous, which is why this common herb often makes an appearance as one of the most beneficial herbs for promoting health and wellness. Rich in a medicinal compound known as allicin, garlic has the potential to revolutionize your health, as it can help effectively prevent colds and flu and reduce the risk of cancer, among many other benefits. Fresh garlic is especially beneficial for wellness, as it contains the highest levels of therapeutic allicin. (http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/garlic)
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039360_lifesaving_foods_medicines_home_remedies.html#ixzz2MhhVjGHM
LOSS OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
- Retired Trucker, present
- Parochial school teacher, General Motors, Kroger, Morgan, Spector, Motor Freight Express, Great American Lines
I was born in Ohio, educated in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan.
I taught grade school. Worked for General Motors as a clerk, and as foreman.
Worked for Kroger as foreman, general foreman, and store manager.
Friends Members only
Family Members only
Secret Members only
Most posts appear in the home link.
Secret posts are available to secret members only in the secret link.
Wolfie Wolf Public
Wolf Den Members can view
Reality Check Members can view
I Heard It Through The News Grape Vine. Members can view
Extraterrestrials Inter Dimensional Conference Room Members can view
Wolf Wolfman Public
Dumbasses only can access the dumbasses link.
Search…goluckydonald on Newsvine…Over 570 original articles
Skydrive Click on link…Then click on Wolfman’s Skydrive at the top
Music Recommend Panpipe
My channel Public
There are a lot of page views on Google+.
There are a lot of page views on Facebook
- On my wall
- Wolf Den private group
- In five Facebook groups, who have thousands of members
There are a lot of page views on Twitter
There are a huge number of page views on search engines
- Search… goluckydonald
I completed Constitution 101...Hillsdale College
There are lots of comments on my blogs here: http://goluckydonald.newsvine.com/
I'm working on this web site: http://goluckydonald.blogspot.com/
The truck has 2 trailers and 34 wheels.
I was 82 years old in 2012.
I believe that the Federal Government should be controlled. It is not a function of government to harm the private sector.The power of the Federal government to tax should be limited. 100% taxation is criminal.
Compare conservative versus liberal:
Quotes and bullet points are from Wikipedia:
I don't want "absorption of as much of the private sector by the US government as possible, from the banking business, to the mortgage industry, the automobile business, to health care. I do not want the government in charge of all of these things. I don't want this to work." Liberalism is our problem.
The private sector is on the road to being annihilated. California and New York are evidence. http://sg.wsj.net/public/resources/images/ED-AM115B_schwa_NS_20100826182703.gif
Hover over the chart and click to enlarge it.
•I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals.
Liberals dislike being called Socialists. So I usually say, "They want to spread the wealth around."
•We are confident in our principles and energetic about openly advancing them. We believe in individual liberty, limited government, capitalism, the rule of law, faith, a color-blind society and national security.
•We support school choice, enterprise zones, tax cuts, welfare reform, faith-based initiatives, political speech, homeowner rights and the War on Terrorism.
•And at our core we embrace and celebrate the most magnificent governing document ever ratified by any nation — the U.S. Constitution. Along with the Declaration of Independence, which recognizes our God-given natural right to be free, it is the foundation on which our government is built and has enabled us to flourish as a people.
Obama does not like our constitution.
•We conservatives are never stronger than when we are advancing our principles.
God Bless America
In God We Trust
Doc By Wolfie Wolf
Author of articles: Gregg Wilson
"These were the two that were collapsed and never re-instated:" Gregg
10 things any "Dumbass" should Know:
1. To Reduce the Deficit, government needs to stop spending money they don't have.
2. Taxing people more and more is going to piss them off.
3. Placating nut jobs in other countries, gets you nothing and gets us angry, every time a new terrorist act occurs.
4. Calling people "Racist" because you disagree, is "Stupid" and has now made the word Meaningless.
5. Pushing a bill, you can't even answer questions on or explain, makes it a bad bill.
6. Claiming one thing in a bill, only for us to find out differently, after it's to late, makes you a liar.
7. Bailing out corporate buddies, in the name of Stimulus, as "We the People" hang in the balance, then want more and more from us, makes you the "Peoples Thief".
8. Hiring the same corporate buddies you claim to be against, as consultants, makes you no better than what you claim is bad, especially if you give them a "Peoples money" paycheck on top of the "Peoples Money" you already gave them.
9. Claiming "The Buck Stops Here" then blame everything and everyone else anyway, makes you a Hypocrite.
And my final:
10. Joe Wilson was "RIGHT". 
 To President Obama: "You lie"!
DA article 2
10 things any dumba$$ knows:
1. Placating one Ideology over another is not what NEWSVINE is supposed to be about.
2. People using NEWSVINE to get rid of articles or people you don't agree with is "Cowardly"!
3. If conservatives,independents or libertarians want their articles collapsed, "Just write one", and hope a lot of your Friends comment on it.
4. If conservatives,independents or libertarians want their articles collapsed, be "Liberal or Progressive" in your moderating if you agree with the comment.
5. If you want to be deleted from a Liberal/Progressive Article, post "Something of fact" pertaining to the article and try to argue the point with them. You'll be labeled an Ignorant, Hateful, Racist Neo-con,whack job, that is deviating from the article, real quick. Those name calling type of Liberal comments will stand!
6. Making Liberals and Progressives Hateful isn't hard. Just write or seed a conservative article and they'll jump all over YOU!! Just remember, expect them to ignore the article to get at YOU and expect a lot of "!" clicking.
7. If your conservative, independents or libertarian article becomes popular, with a lot of friends commenting on it, expect it to become the Haven for "Trolls" according to a Liberal or Progressive.
8. If you request a reason from NEWSVINE on "Why" your article was collapsed by the community, and you don't get a response back, that's not right. They're quick when it comes to Hateful, accusatory comments against a single poster, why not articles.
9. If Newsvine does respond to a request, and they say they don't know why the article was collapsed, They should automatically re-instate it!
10. "Joe Wilson" is STILL RIGHT in his "You Lie" comment, with one revision;
He should have lumped in the "Far Left" and "Progressives", not just Mr. Obama.
Have fun with them !!!!!
Also posted in Reality Check:
January 12 at 2:25pm
Terry Falcon I wonder if you RE posted it today, would it stand up without getting collapsed? After all it is extremely accurate and to the point!
January 12 at 2:31pm
I believe when obama goes to sign the document in Denmark it is a document to do away with our constitutional rights and start of the one world Government...no one can see this devil for what he is....
Its always nice to see a column with lots of original articles and photos and not just clips and seeds! (I'm more often than not guilty as charged lol). That is what makes Newsvine so great is seeing stuff like that! Thanks and kudos Wolf.
— Simplistic Reality
Eight Random Facts About Wolf Wolfman
...and the fact that you have a neat column full of interesting facts. That makes "9" my friend ;-)
The newsvine experience has been good one.
— Wolf Wolfman
I have been following your posts in for a while and enjoy reading the thoughts of a kindred spirit and conservative. Here are my beliefs that I posted there in my profile that you can feel free to draw upon at any time. Feel free to respond or contact me by E-Mail. Additionally, don't be concerned with the inane ramblings of the likes of "Burghman" or "Yotzee". These guys are "hit and run" conservatives who will quickly tire of being outgunned by people who actually think for themselves rather than mindlessly buying into the liberal propaganda machine known as the American Media.
Here is my post:
This, I believe...
I believe in the original Constitution of the United States; that it was inspired by God and created by the people of America before the U.S. Government was ever conceived. That it is still valid today, and shapes the environment where people can live and produce independently or cooperatively. Therefore, the Constitution's primary focus, LIBERTY, must be protected at all costs. Liberty is the cause that was dreamed of by those who established this great country in an effort to break away from tyrannical governments that sought to unfairly tax and control every industrious person living under their domain. Liberty and freedom have made the United States of America the greatest country to ever grace the face of this planet. It has also created the environment where the minds of great men and women have been able to conceive the means to improve the human condition for over 300 years. The opposite of this order is Socialism, Marxism, and Communism. These three entities are responsible for the overwhelming majority of death, stagnation and oppression throughout the rest of the world. I am certain that even the barbaric consequences of anarchy or the complete absence of government would be preferable to the loss of our Liberty or Freedom to any of the evil governments of the Socialists, Marxists or Communists.
I believe that the story of Robin Hood is a mockery of good vs. evil. That Robin Hood, who stole from the rich (Those who produced wealth.) and gave to the poor (Those who neither risked or worked for their wealth, or were not motivated enough to secure it, and, therefore, do not deserve it.) is an evil figure (Whether mythical or real.) who was glorified in literature to rationalize the appalling objective of socialism. Robin Hood is the metaphor used to justify the taxation of the rich (The producers.) for the benefit of the poor (Those who produce nothing.). Under a system such as this, a society marches directly into the arms of Socialism. The current tax code is inordinately massive and complicated and, as written, places an unbalanced share of taxes (Well over 80 percent, and, depending on how one defines "wealthy", up to 95 percent.) on the producing "rich" in America. Over 40 percent of the U.S. population pays little or no income taxes at all! I believe that an "end user tax" such as the Fair Tax would not only eliminate this discrimination against those who risk and produce, but would also benefit everyone by: 1) Eliminating most of the "Special Interest" lobbying of/by our Congressmen and Senators, 2) Eliminate most of the tax code, 3) Increase tax revenue by encouraging entrepreneurial enterprise and growth, 4) Encourage those who produce little or nothing to begin to produce since there will be no incentive to avoid taxation by "working under the table" or falsifying tax records and no reward for not producing. I don't have all the answers here, but I am certain of one thing, those who generate the most wealth are also the people who spend the most money, and that would not change if an end user tax were implemented in the stead of the current income tax. Therefore, the wealthy (Those who spend the most) will still pay the most in taxes. All that being said: Any tax that drives us closer to Socialism is evil. I believe that if a person earns something, they should have the right to keep it. If they didn't earn it, they don't deserve it. We should run away from any candidate who wants to take from the rich to give to the poor.
I believe that America needs to fortify her borders. No one gets in or out without the permission of the authorities. I also believe that America must maintain a strong military and should work the world over to eliminate any threat to our national security. If need be, we should support our allies in their causes for Liberty, security and freedom as well. This show of strength will ensure peace. Any country that shows weakness is destined to be attacked by its enemies. Any president who has a weak foreign policy or expresses a desire to weaken our military or disarm America is simply painting a "bulls-eye" on our people and we will be attacked again. The next time it could be even more devastating. Possibly even nuclear! I believe that eradicating Socialism, Marxism and Communism is not imperialist. It is improving the general human condition on our planet and ending the reign of murderous and oppressive governments while protecting the interests and security of the United States.
I believe that having a "Pro Life" stand and a "Pro Death Penalty" stand is entirely compatible in that both positions place a value on a human life. I believe that a life begins at conception and has a value. Each life is capable of producing the things that make our society great (Creativity and wealth.) and should be protected from conception until death. If a person intentionally causes the death of another person "in cold blood", the cost of taking that life should be the life of the murderer.
I believe that constitutionally the government has three duties and ONLY three duties: 1) to protect the borders and citizens of this great land. 2) To enforce the Constitution of the United States and 3) to provide an infrastructure that supports the generation of wealth and prosperity. With that in mind, it is my belief that government in the United States has become too large and powerful and has started to invade every aspect of our lives. Government never produces anything but more government. Government never generates anything but bureaucracy. Anything government ever tries to do has the exact opposite effect from its intended results. Take for instance one of "the great society" programs; welfare. Initially, it was conceived to get people back on their feet after a rough spell due to job loss, etc. It has now turned into a humiliating bureaucratic nightmare where the very people who it was intended to help are trapped in poverty for fear that they will "lose their benefits" if they try to better themselves. Constitutionally, government has no business in funding, regulating or implementing programs in any of the areas where private, charitable or corporate enterprise can do the job. I believe that if we want this great nation to maintain or even regain its status in the world our people need to create the wealth, industry and food that feeds it and that the government needs to get out of the way and let business and corporate America do their jobs. The taxing and regulating of business into oblivion serves to stifle its ability to generate wealth, jobs, food, energy, etc.
I believe that America needs to become as energy self sufficient as is possible. If that means drilling for oil in ANWR, Lake Huron, or under the Washington Monument, let's do it and right now! And while we are doing it, let's allow individuals and corporations to develop other means of producing energy. Being dependant on foreign countries for our necessities is not only uneconomical, but places our country's security at great risk.
I believe that every mentally stable American should have the right to own and bear firearms. The second amendment is the only thing that may stand in the way of our government taking the final steps into Socialism, Communism or Marxism. I also believe that, at times (Such as having a mentally unstable family member living in your home.), being a responsible gun owner means not owning a gun.
Along with these beliefs about the United States, I have many others concerning the areas of education, regulation, etc. that I consider the secondary issues when choosing an elected official. I didn't come to any of these beliefs effortlessly or by chance. Each came after study and deliberation and after comparing these stands to my core beliefs or values. I didn't accept them because they are something that someone else believes and they are telling me to believe them. I don't take these stands because my grandfather was a conservative, my father was a conservative and therefore I'm going to be a conservative too. I don't take them because my union or church is telling me to.
I challenge each reader to do the things I have done: Examine your core values and establish from those values your personal stand on each of the political issues that are important to you. Don't simply associate yourself with the same political affiliation that your parents have or that your union recommends/demands, or even that your current political party tells you to. Carefully study what each of politician stands for and vote for the ones whose political ideals most closely match your own. If you can't at least do that…if you can't at least think for yourself, then please don't vote!
- Michigan State UniversityBA Business Administration