Does the winter weather still have you down? Why not try one of these indoor activities to get your heart pumping, and your workout going?
Looking for even more fitness inspiration? Checkout @Buzzfeed's list of top Instagram accounts to inspire you to get and stay fit! Don’t forget to follow and share with us @Spectrum_Clubs
Friday Fit Tip: Turn working out into a event!
Instead of making a dinner or happy hour date with friends, make a date to go to the gym. Find a class that sounds fun or share a trainer with your friend(s)!
Spectrum South Bay– located near Manhattan Beach in the heart of the South Bay– offers unparalleled excellence in a luxurious resort environment. Our immaculate 105,000 sq. ft. facility is easy to get to– and once you’re here, you’ll find a friendly, qualified staff and everything you need for an amazing workout!
There’s a reason our club was voted #1 health club in the South Bay in Easy Reader magazine. Come find out for yourself! In addition to the amenities featured above, Spectrum South Bay also offers:
• The beautiful Body Spectrum Day Spa, offering massages, facials and other deluxe spa treatments
• Cafe Vida, a full-service restaurant with an eclectic menu of delicious, healthy entrees, snacks and beverages
• Our safe, secure Kids Club, with a great play area, arts and crafts, and activities designed to keep your kids engaged and entertained while you work out
• The industry’s most qualified personal trainers
• Two full court gymnasiums for basketball and volleyball a new boxing studio
• Free WiFi access in restaurant and lounge
• An adults-only pool and a family pool
• Year-round children’s swim lessons
• Clean locker rooms and free, unlimited towel service
• A friendly, inclusive environment
• A professional staff dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals
• A wide variety of group fitness classes
• A great location and well-maintained facilities