These are some really regular and equally silly mistakes that developers/programmers make.
- Confused about whether to return True or False from a function
- Memory Overflow Error
- Forgetting that array index starts from 1 in Matlab
- Thinking the code may be of no use to others and never releasing it for other users.
- Tired and sleepy but still working and getting no output.
- Procrastination, avoiding oneself to write good code.
- Revision Confusion - no version control at all, instead file renaming