I think the early 1st gen cars all had the rear sway bar, but the SRT-4 bar was bigger. I wouldn't toss the bushings though. You should be able to find a bar in the JY for cheap. That would be a good upgrade for you.
- Hynix Semiconductor Manufacturing AmericaArea Coordinator, 2006 - 2008
- United States Forest ServiceYCC, 1998 - 1998
- Willamette PassSnow Cat Operator, 2001 - 2005
- Westwood Products2004 - 2004
- Kendall Auto GroupAutomotive Detailing, 2005 - 2006
- Nutritional Laboratories InternationalEncapsulation Line Lead, 2009 - 2013
KALEB(the definition) Your first name of Kaleb has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience. You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well. When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted. This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it. You are very systematic in all you do and do not like to see things out of order; however, there is a tendency for you to be too fussy. There is a seriousness to your nature which could cause you to worry over your responsibilities, especially when confronted with change and uncertainty. You are overly fond of heavy foods such as meat, potatoes, breads and pastries and could suffer with stomach and intestinal disorders, constipation or boils.
- Oakridge Jr/Sr High School1998 - 2001
- Heavy Equipment Operators School.