So if the speed of light isn't the be all end all constant we have for our limits, then doesn't that mean that the 14.5 billion year wall we can't see past isn't worth anything anymore as far as determining the size of the universe?
Light is the new radiowave in physics?
This would also mean the universe isn't actually 14.5 billion years old.
Using the faster neutrinos speed from the results would give us roughly an extra 290,000 years. Not too much to balk at considering. But still makes us open up the whole discussion about how old the universe is.
Anybody have any good number puzzles or games that I should/could use?
The more mind blowing and fun the better.
Things to know:
The students are Korean and their levels of English are.... well.... not so good.
It's a one time thing. So this isn't building into anything else.
It's simply a chance for them to learn math taught in English.
They are the smart kids in the school.
Straight A, know everything type kids that just "get it."
Do really need a separate item in my news stream about the same thing?
Fancy algorithm my butt.
So I have something that looks like this:
Hey Your friend made a comment on your post
Somebody else's post
Somebody else's post
1. Launchpad is next to useless for me.
2. The scrolling is awkward at first but I've gotten used to it and am okay with the change now.
3. Love fullscreen apps
4. Love changing window size from any side.
5. Scrollbars are too minimalistic (I would like them a little thicker)
6. Mission Control seems a little cluttered now, but I have the feeling i'll get used to it.
Overall, not too much difference. Just lots of small little refinements. Pretty happy really.
Rating: Buy. What else do you think you're gonna realistically do?
Left thumb: Up
Right thumb: kinda up
Shoulders: 'meh' mode
- Oregon State UniversityBS-MIS, 2003 - 2008
- Clackamas Community College2001 - 2003
- GladstoneHighschool, 1999 - 2003
- Daimler Trucks North AmericaBusiness Analyst, presentHeading up a major software transition.
- Chrysalis BTSConsultant, 2013 - 2014IT consultant
- Daimler Trucks North AmericaParts Technical Analyst, 2013 - 2014
- Baekshin ElementaryEnglish Teacher, 2010 - 2012
- Goyang SLPEnglish Teacher, 2009 - 2010
- Unified Western GrocersIT, 2003 - 2003
- Oregon State Business Solutions GroupIT, 2006 - 2007
- Skyhawks Sports CampsDirector/Coach, 2004 - 2006
- NikeIT Intern, 2009 - 2009
- SaberIT Admininstrator, 2007 - 2007
- Oregon State UniversityTeaching Asssistant, 2008 - 2008
Google Plus Search, Google Plus Directory | Find People on Plus
Browse for People on Plus:
Google+ Hierarchical Circles Proposal | Gregory Strike
I've been on Google+ now for the last couple of days. I must say, I am quite the fan! I love the slick, clean, interface! I am looking forwa
Move2Picasa - An easy way to move your Facebook Albums to Picasa
Move2Picasa is a web application that helps you export all your facebook albums to picasa and share with your google+ circle in just two cli