Are you committing them?
Find out in the latest blog by YouTime Coaching
- YouTime CoachingVitality and Performance Coach, 2010 - presentFor years my passion and career has been helping adolescents, young adults, and their families improve communication, make tough transitions, and learn how to experience growth as individuals as well as together. As Owner/Founder as well as a Life Coach and Therapeutic Mentor, YouTime Coaching works side by side with adolescents and young adults to provide them the support, genuine connection, and accountability necessary for personal growth. Together we define success, create a realistic and dynamic plan based on strengths and weaknesses, and finally begin to experience positive personal growth. With a Master's Degree in Sport Psychology and Counseling, YouTime Coaching specializes in working with young adults transitioning to college, returning from wilderness therapy programs, individuals who feel "traditional therapy is not for them", individuals with experience in other therapeutic environments, athletes, and other high-school/college students. Traditional therapy starts and ends in the office. YouTime Coaching utilizes "boost time" through call, text, and email to provide the support necessary to maintain positive movement throughout the week. For many, meeting in an office has limitations, which is why YouTime meets its clients in their community and environment.
- EIKOS Community ServicesHealth and Wellness Coordinator, 2010 - present
- Vive! Inc.Therapeutic Mentor/Life Coach, 2010 - 2014
With years of experience as a Boston based Life Coach and Therapeutic Mentor, I work with adolescents, adults, athletes, business executives, and those in the performing arts with some of obstacles life can throw at you.
For some, those Life Coaching topics may include improving relationships, pursuing a new career, navigating a crisis, or developing an empowering self-image. Others may find that they wish to make more money, develop an action and accountability plan, learn how to communicate more effectively, break through limiting anxieties, or a desire to perform better within the job they already have.
For others the Therapeutic Mentoring process may involve improving your academic success, developing effective social skills, positive transitions from therapeutic environments, developing genuine connections within your environment, and identifying meaningful ways to contribute outside of yourself.
Regardless of what your obstacles or ambitions are, you must always keep in mind, there is absolutely no ceiling on your happiness, confidence, and fulfillment. YouTime Coaching works collaboratively with individuals and families to provide an environment full of compassion, motivation, and understanding combined with the most researched and successful methods for sustained personal and professional change out there.
- Boston UniversityEd.M. Counseling and Sport Psychology, 2009 - 2010
- University of Rhode IslandB.Sc. Kinesiology and Psychology, 2004 - 208
Tweet-a-Coffee: Another example of Starbucks' brilliance
There’s no denying that Starbucks understands technology, and more importantly, their customers.In 2011, Starbucks began accepting mobile pa
Cory Booker, US Senator (D-New Jersey) - US VegWeek 2014
“I’m a vegetarian everyday and [US VegWeek] is my birthday week. You can bet your broccoli I’m in!” Throughout Senator Booker’s career, he h