- Dadcotronitek Systems GlobalAssistant to CEO, 2008 - presentI work all day for the current CEO, Mr. Philip James Carrasquillo. Former CEO Sylvia June Carrasquillo moved to another company.
- Self EmployedDrummer, 1990 - present2013 to present — Afflicted By Design Drums on the first release "#Nameless" Released May 14th 2013 </br> December 2009 to present — Sex Crimes Cabaret SEX CRIMES navigates amazing but true sexual legislation, taboos and history in a scintillating, multi-media cabaret. April 2011 — Mona Mur & En Esch (ex-KMFDM): "BEAUTY & VIOLENCE LIVE April 21st debut show in Brooklyn, NY [ONLY] 2006-2007 — Atomic Brother Live drums east coast US only 2000 to 2003 — The Nicola Band Drums on 2nd release "Real" Released June 2002 January 2000 to September 2005 — Slick Idiot Mid-Atlantic promotional tour & "High Life for Low Lives" US Tour
- New York City Dept. of Ed.Sub-Paraprofessional, 2013 - 2014
- Rock'n The MikeAudio/Video Podcasting, Video Production, Music, Web Development, 2010 - 2012
- TVT RecordsField Marketing Rep, 1996 - 2001
- Slick Idiot (band)Live Drummer, 2000 - 2005
- RLVNTPost-Production Assistant and Supervisor, 2005 - 2008
Born in the Bronx borough of New York City on June 5 (apparently now no longer a Gemini but a Taurus). Michael is an American artist, musician, filmmaker and former music industry marketing representative (TVT Records); most notable for his stint as the live touring drummer for the KMFDM spin-off, Slick Idiot (from 2000 to 2005). Michael also played an integral post-production role working with acclaimed, two-time Grammy nominated, music video director, Jim Swaffield on the wildly successful & critically acclaimed cult classic “Trapped in the Closet” music video/hip hopera by multi-platinum recording artist R. Kelly. Michael also has worked on many other music videos, concert DVD’s, and independent film projects. He continues to advise upcoming filmmakers and post-production professionals through speaking engagements around the New York City area.
Currently he is the host of his own comedy radio/talk format podcast called Rock’n The Mike; and continues working on various live & recorded music & video projects and also speaking at podcasting, video post-production and social media events.
- Brooklyn College of Film/CUNYFilm Production
- Borough of Manhattan Community College/CUNYMultimedia Programming