Supplier Connection is an innovative business transformation and economic development initiative, formed by a consortium of large companies. This free web-based portal provides small businesses access to the supply chains of member organizations, making it easier to potentially become suppliers for those members.
This page is managed by Meghan Wolf and Katie McWilliam, in accordance with the IBM Social Computing Guidelines.
Supplier Connection: Social Media Community Guidelines
We created a presence on social media sites to have open conversations about Supplier Connection. We encourage your participation in Supplier Connection social media communities and respect your opinions. To maintain a community that is welcoming, we will use our discretion to remove any content that:
- is offensive, harassing, threatening or suggestive;
- uses profanity or abusive language;
- is wildly off topic;
- is spam or advertisements;
- is a personal attack on another person or group;
- is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership;
- is false or misleading in any manner;
- violates any law or regulation;
IBM Employees are subject to the Social Computing Guidelines and IBM’s Business Conduct Guidelines. View the IBM Social Computing Guidelines: http://ibm.co/3yKymv
IBM will, in its discretion, remove content which violates these Community Guidelines.