I believe I'm having a researchers block. I want to find out the geographic boundaries in the 1900 census for Clark County, ED 13 Mag Dist 5. I've been to the Family Search Wiki and to Steve Morse's site. Where else can I look? Thanks.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- I'm trying to find the location of the house to look on Google Maps. I have several photos of this family in front of houses but no locations noted.Feb 24, 2014
- Rural areas are not well represented in Google Maps street view. I discovered this when attempting to work in the Dallas - Melcher Iowa area.Feb 24, 2014
- FOUND THEM!!! :)Feb 25, 2014
- I hope you will blog about the process. 😊Feb 25, 2014
- Don't know if this is what you want, but the Newberry Library in Chicago has online interactive maps of states with county lines marked, if you want. If you enter a date, you can see what the county or state looked like then.
http://publications.newberry.org/ahcbp/usingatlas.htmlFeb 27, 2014
- YES! This is what I was thinking when I read the question. Their Interactive maps are GREAT!Mar 5, 2014