Welcome to the HQSP Birds page. This page is part of the HQSP pyramid. On
this page we share your best birds
photos. A bird has to be the main subject in the photo. Otherwise you might
want to choose a different theme page.
Team: Philippe Avenel | Suzi
Harr | Mark Rayner | Andy
Owner: Anja Wessels
How to share With our page:
to your circles
the curators to your circles:
tag #hqspbirds and plustag +HQSP
Birds in your post. Our curators appreciate being tagged in your
posts as well.
make sharing even easier, you can just copy and paste the following:
#hqspbirds +102573236877435423752 curated by
+116711451598001812972 +114511010563829107443 +117470255785898056127 +112634252579159792714
How does the HQSP system work?
There are two ways to
participate in the HQSP system.
By sharing in the HQSP Community
By sharing with the hash tag of a HQSP theme page
this way you end up at the base of the HQSP pyramid. The managers of the theme
pages share the posted photographs on the theme pages.
managers of the theme pages choose the best photos and share them on the
promotion page. This is the next step on the pyramid
top of the pyramid is +HQSP Winners. The HQSP Winners team choose the very best
photos shared on the promotions page and share them on the Winners page.
icing on the cake is a monthly Circle share. In this circle we place all
photographers that are shared on the Winners page.
How do you become a winner?
You can become a
winner if you keep the next points in mind when you take a photo:
- Is the subject interesting?
Almost anything can become interesting by choosing the right perspective,
composition and framing.
- Playing with DOF, exposure and
light/shadow is elementary.
- Is it program shooting or
- Is the photo sharp where it is
meant to be sharp?
- Is the overall image appealing?
- Is the (after) processing
right? Contrast, color (accuracy and saturation), and brightness.
- Is my photo not in violation
of the HQSP rules
- We cannot share your posts if you do not circle us. This is very important.
- Please do not tag our names or page names in your image. A tagged image will be ignored.
- Please do not share albums, share only single images, albums will be ignored.
- Please keep your watermarks reasonable sized and positioned.
- Please do not share Gif’s, for example the result of Auto Awesome by Google. So no moving photos.
- Please do not share photos with text in any form other than logos and copyright a signs. We do not support messages in foreign languages without knowing what we share, that is why we don’t share any messages at all.
- Above all, share your own work with us, have fun and interact with us.
- Share only your best shots with our pages, only one post per day and theme!
- HQSP can only share photos shared by a person, a photographer. It can be via page, but the name of the photographer should be in the name of the page. We don't share photos posted by accounts that are: a company, a website, a club, etc.
Note! HQSP reserves the right to choose which photos are shared.
The theme pages are:
(You can click on the page name to go to the page itself)The theme pages are:
#hqspanimals | +HQSP Animals
#hqsparchitecture | +HQSP Architecture
#hqspphotoartmanipulation | +HQSP Photo Art and Manipulation
#hqspbirds | +HQSP Birds
#hqspflowers | +HQSP Flowers
#hqsphdr | +HQSP HDR
#hqsplandscape | +HQSP Landscape
#hqspmacro | +HQSP Macro
#hqspmonochrome | +HQSP Monochrome
#hqspmotion | +HQSP Motion
#hqspmusic | +HQSP Music
#hqspnight | +HQSP Night
#hqspportraits | +HQSP Portraits
#hqspnaturalother | +HQSP Natural Other
#hqspromania | +HQSP Romania
#hqspurbanstreetphotos | +HQSP Urban & Street Photos
The community: HQSP Community