How To Make MANGO LEMONADE SMOOTHIE
INGREDIENTS - FOR THE SMOOTHIE:
• 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Frozen Mango
• 2/3 Cup Water
• 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
• 1/4 Cup Cashews (If Not Using A High-Speed Blender, Soak The Cashews In Water For 1 Hour Prior To Blending)
• 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
• 1 Teaspoon Oat Fiber, Optional
• 10 To 15 Drops of Lemon Stevia or Regular Stevia
FOR THE PARFAIT:
• 1 Mango, Peeled, Pitted, and Chopped
• Lemon Blueberry Granola
1. Combine all of the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. In 2 jars or glasses, add about 1/4 cup of granola. Divide half of the smoothie between the 2 containers. Add a layer of blueberries and then a layer of chopped mango. Add another 1/4 cup of granola and the divide the remainder of the smoothie between the two glasses. Top with more blueberries, mango, and granola. Serve immediately. Enjoy!