Jesus' "Divine Exchange" on the Cross for us...
Thank you, Jesus. Happy Resurrection! Much love... :)
The Divine Exchange:
"Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment]... With the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.
All we, like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has made to light upon Him the guilt and iniquity of us all" - Isaiah 53:4-6 [AMP]
1. Jesus was punished that we might be forgiven
2. Jesus was wounded that we might be healed
3. Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness, that we might be made righteous with His righteousness
4. Jesus tasted death for us that we might share His life
5. Jesus was made a curse that we might receive the blessing
6. Jesus endured our poverty that we might share His abundance
7. Jesus bore our shame that we might share His glory
8. Jesus endured my rejection that I might have His acceptance with the Father
9. He was cut off that we might be joined to the Lord
10. Our old Man was put to death in Him that the New Man might come to life in us
- Derek Prince#Jesus