Want a DIY painfully bright rechargeable flashlight? Look no more, as here is one bad darkness kicker! I took a Nokia flashlight battery,combined it with a USB LiPo charger, a switch, and a few resistors, with a massive 700ma, 3.3v White LED. 3W LED USB LiP...
- Sid Harvey Industries, Inc.Engineering Tech, 2010 - presentR&D Engineering Technician. Build and repair electronic test gear and controls.
- Green-Trust.OrgOff Grid Power Engineer, 1999 - presentSolar & Wind Offgrid power designer
- SainSmartR&D, 2014 - 2015Product testing, Documentation / Tutorial Development, Forum Management, Social Media Evangelist.
- Burberry Ltd.Director of IT
- Canton Potsdam HospitalNetwork Engineer
- CyberguardNetwork Security Engineer
- GE CapitolIT Consultant / Network Engineer
- Ansen Corporation2005 - 2006
- Golden Books1997 - 1999
- Output Technology1997 - 2000
Wireless Sensor Node - successful transmissions ~ ELECTRONICLE
If you've been following the blog lately you would have read about the issues I had with transmitting data packets over a wireless netwrok b
Arduino: come collegare una memoria micro SD senza shield.
Girovagando in rete ho scoperto che è possibile collegare una scheda sd ad Arduino anche senza avere uno shield dedicato. Il collegamento è