Photos (taken with the 60D rather than my cell phone) of my apartment at the Zenith in Baltimore, Maryland.
Apartment at the Zenith (5 photos)
5 Photos - View album
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- The pano shot was created using Photomerge in CS5 (yuck) compared to Autopano Giga. I could use that software on my Macbook Pro, if I wanted it to turn into a smoldering pile of liquid metal, my home computer works much better for processing intensive shots like that, and after I get home I'll add more photos.Oct 14, 2011
- I think I'm going to be sick with envy : )Oct 14, 2011
- well, you know where it is, so if you are in town stop by and visit, after I get all moved in!
I finalized all of the insurance and deposit stuff today, in roughly 6 weeks it will officially be home! :)Oct 14, 2011
- You have one heck of a view for lightning and snow storm pics : )Oct 15, 2011
- And for the 4th of July and New Years with the fireworks over the Inner Harbor :)Oct 15, 2011
- Forgot about fireworks... That's gonna be awesome!!! I'll be paying attention to interesting places you shoot in Baltimore. I've already got reservations at the Inner Harbor for next July. You do know who takes over Baltimore the end of July don't you??? : ) I won't be participating but my daughter meets up with her friends there.Oct 15, 2011
- awesome view Brian. Glad to see things are falling into place for you.Oct 17, 2011