The geese and eagles are coming in to nest near the open water. There will be frost tonight.
Nikon D90, Nikkor 10-24 mm zoom.
Photomatix HDR, Hugin panorama, PhotoShop CC post process.
Please click to zoom in. Lots of detail in this 50mm lens panorama.
This is a big panorama, so click and wheel in to appreciate the detail and coloring.
Nikon D700, 4 frame x 5 exposure pano. Fused in Photomatix and stitched in Hugin.
- Jeff Beddow StudioProprietor, 2012 - presentI pursue landscape photography and data visualization with equal interest and passion.
- Hennepin CountyPublic Affairs Officer, 1980 - 2012I spent 32 years in service to the citizens of Hennepin County in various roles with the public information office
- ExperienceOwner Operator, 1956 - 1980Started with a paper route at age 8 and was continuously employed in one form or another until retirement at age 64. Jobs included newspaper reporter, photographer, carpet layer, construction contractor, carpenter, sound designer, art curator, furniture mover, programmer, political consultant, research assistant, lab manager, upholsterer, caretaker, bartender, bouncer, tour guide, Dairy Queen clown, short-order cook, railroad brakeman, janitor, truck-farm hand, portrait artist, graphic designer, art director, public information officer, survey crew member, crisis call line volunteer, camp counselor, canoeing instructor, life guard, playground director, and paid poet.
- University of MinnesotaUrban Studies and Fine Art, 1965 - 1971
- Brown InstituteCertificate in Programming, 1980 - 1982
- Hunter collegeDrawing, 1972 - 1972
- Minneapolis College of Art and DesignPainting, 1971 - 1971
Retired farmer among Minnesota River's many helpers
Retired farmer John Hogan certainly has done his part in the conservation field with his 1.5 miles of riverfront along the 335-mile Minnesot
Curiosity's unassisted descent - Curiosity's autonomous 'seven minutes o...
View images and photos in CNET's Curiosity's autonomous 'seven minutes of terror' (pictures) - As the Curiosity rover enters the thin Martia