Kousyuuya - Hitofude Ryuu
As you may know, dragons are fictitious mythical beings, which have a special place and meaning in far-east cultures, as similar as in other cultures. It is believed that the image of the dragon brings luck, prosperity, wealth and health …etc to homes, while expelling the evil spirits.
Kousyuuya is a small studio in Nikko, Japan, where the very skilled painters are mastering the creating of Hitofude Ryuu (Dragon with one stroke), since four generations.
:::: Read More at Bon Expose: http://goo.gl/n6m7kS
#Art #Kousyuuya #HitofudeRyuu #Dragon #Ink
- 212ths LLCMarketing and Sales Director, 2014 - presentTechnology is moving fast and, to take advantage of all it offers,
- Frank CommunicationsPresident/Owner, 2010 - 2013Helped clients with comprehensive, long-range marketing and advertising programs that included social media, websites, brochures, videos and many other parts.
- Asbury CollegeDir. Marketing & Communications, 2008 - 2009
- Lexmark InternationalVarious positions in Marketing, Worldwide Services and Worldwide TrainingThree "careers": 1. Handled marketing and advertising for the Supplies Division; 2. Manage projects and business operations for contract clients including USPS, PNC, Bank of America and others; 3. Create training programs for field technicians worldwide including classroom materials, videos and rolling out a global e-learning system.
- AT&TMarketing Rep
Lane Communications 201 E. Main Street, Suite 1402 Lexington, KY 40507
- Flick Golf
- Chase College of Law (NKU)Law (birth of son precluded graduation), 2011
- University of KentuckyScenic & Lighting Design for Theatre, 2011
- Buzz (current)
Four Keys to Blogging Like an Olympian [Slide Show]
Web Sites - Blogging sounds easy. But creating content that draws readers back—day after day, week after week—requires the disciplined focus
Actor and Lexington native Michael Shannon will be star of Kentucky Thea...
Actor Michael Shannon, an Oscar nominee who is a native of Lexington, will return home April 26 to take part in a fundraiser for downtown's
MediaPost Publications Social Falls Short On Customer Loyalty, Tradition...
Social Falls Short On Customer Loyalty, Traditional Methods Encouraged - 11/21/2011
24 hours only deals for creative professionals! Design Bundle - design r...
Get your hands NOW on today’s goodie bag courtesy of Inky: an amazing 8 page PSD template just right for magazines or blogs. Newsplex comes
Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak Americano (Official Video)
Music video by Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP performing We No Speak Americano. (C) 2010 Sweat it Out Music