This is awesomeand .
200 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- A little late, aren't they?Mar 2, 2012
- Oh thank God... Now can all governments in the world please change your default browsers to something other than Internet Explorer, please? Pleaseee?Mar 2, 2012
- Bout time :PMar 2, 2012
- Not a good sign for Google as well, if it turns into a "Microsoft" :)Mar 2, 2012
- why are they changing? is it because of the recent p2@wn event?Mar 2, 2012
- I can tell you why they are changing. Um......politics? They must like being tracked on the internet. Google Chrome is the only browser that doesn't support the "Do Not Track" indicator in the http header. So much for national security. Also, I have not doubt that they are still running XP. That would force them to run an old, outdated version of the IE browser as well.
. Google is offering this bounty because they ran scared from the p2@wn event.Mar 2, 2012