A win for the First Amendment.
Thomas Gallagher has a passion for the wine and spirits market. He recently received his Wine MBA through BEM - Bordeaux Management School in Bordeaux, France. He was the director of retail strategies for Drinks.Com and he served as general manager for Total Beverage and Then Some, where he directed the sale of wine, beer, spirits and gourmet food. He has taken the Advanced Certificate in Wine and Spirits course through the Wine & Spirits Education Trust in London, England and the Introductory Sommelier Course through the Court of Master Sommeliers in Aspen, Colorado.
Thomas has extensive knowledge of information technology and
management. He has a degree in political science with a minor in
economics and accounting from The College of the Holy Cross.
- BEM Bordeaux Management SchoolWine MBA, 2007 - 2008
- College of the Holy CrossPolitical Science, Economics, Accounting, 1991 - 1995
- Loyola Academy
- Faith Hope & Charity
- Palate Wanderlust, Heritage Inventory and Appraisal Services, L.L.C.Wine Importer, Broker, Consultant, Appraiser, present
- Drinks.comDirector of Retail Strategies, 1999 - 2000
- Marcus & Millichap1998 - 1999
- Total Beverage & then someGeneral Manager, 1995 - 1998
- Total BeverageBeer Manage, 1995 - 1998
- Per BaccoSales Representative, 2010 - 2012
- Bottle Rocket Wine WorksSales Representative, 2009 - 2013
- Versaison DistrubtingSales Representative, 2010 - 2011